After the loader leaves the factory, it is generally stipulated that there is a running in period of about 60 hours (some are called running in period), which is stipulated according to the technical characteristics of the early use of the loader.
The run-in period is an important link to ensure the normal operation of the loader, reduce the failure rate and extend its service life. Some users ignore the special technical requirements of the running-in period of the new machine due to the lack of common sense in the use of the loader or because of the tight schedule or want to get profits as soon as possible. Some users even think, anyway, manufacturers have the repair period, the machine is broken by the manufacturer is responsible for the maintenance, so the machine overload for a long time to be put into use in the running-in period, cause the machine early failure occurs frequently, which not only affect the normal use of the machine, shorten the service life of the machine, but also because the machine damage affects the construction schedule. Therefore, the application and maintenance of the loader running in period should be paid full attention to, but also refer to the heavy machinery service manual operation.
1. Fast wear and tear
Due to the influence of the processing, assembly and adjustment of the new machine parts, the friction surface is rough, the contact area of the matching surface is small, and the pressure bearing condition of the surface is uneven. During the operation of the machine, the concave and convex parts of the surface of the parts rub against each other, and the metal debris from the grinding continues to participate in the friction as abrasive, which accelerates the wear of the matching surface of the parts. Therefore, running in period is easy to cause parts (especially with the surface) wear, wear speed is fast. At this time, if the overload operation, it may lead to the damage of parts, producing early failure.
2. Poor lubrication
Due to the small fit gap of newly assembled parts, and due to assembly and other reasons, it is difficult to ensure the uniformity of fit gap, lubricating oil (fat) is not easy to form a uniform oil film on the friction surface to prevent wear. Thus, the lubrication efficiency is reduced and the early abnormal wear of the parts is caused. Serious will cause precision matching friction surface scratch or occlusal phenomenon, leading to the occurrence of fault.
3. Looseness occurs
Newly processed and assembled parts, there is a deviation of geometric shape and size, in the early use, due to the impact, vibration and other alternating load, as well as the influence of heat, deformation and other factors, coupled with wear too fast and other reasons, easy to make the original fastening parts loose.
4. Leakage occurs
Because of loose parts of the influence of heat, vibration machine, machine and the sealing surface of pipe joint logout will appear leakage phenomenon, part of the casting, machining defects such as difficult to find in the assembly and debugging, but due to the vibration and impact in the process of operation, this kind of defects are exposed, show the leakage (permeability) oil (water), therefore, adjust period prone to leakage phenomenon.
5. Many operation errors
Due to the lack of understanding of the structure and performance of the machine (especially new operators), it is easy to cause failure due to operation errors, and even cause mechanical accidents.
Use and Maintenance
1. As construction machinery is a special vehicle, the operator should receive training and guidance from the manufacturer, have a full understanding of the structure and performance of the machine, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine. The Product Use and Maintenance Manual provided by the manufacturer is the necessary information for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the machine, it is necessary to read the operation and maintenance manual first and carry out the operation and maintenance according to the requirements.
2. Pay attention to the working load in the run-in period, half of the working load in the run-in period should not exceed 60% of the rated working load, and appropriate workload should be arranged to prevent overheating caused by long-term continuous operation of the machine.
3. Pay attention to observe the instructions of each instrument frequently. If there is any abnormality, stop the operation in time and stop the operation before the cause is not found and the fault is not eliminated.
4. Pay attention to the frequent inspection of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) level and quality, and pay attention to checking the sealing of the whole machine. During the inspection, it is found that there is too much lack of oil and water. The reason should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended that during the run-in period, each shift should be filled with grease to the lubrication point (except for special requirements).
5. Keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten the loose parts in time to prevent the wear and tear of the parts or the loss of the parts caused by the loose parts.
6. At the end of the running period, the machine should be forced to maintain, check and adjust, and pay attention to the replacement of oil.
In short, the requirements of the use and maintenance of the loader in the run-in period can be summarized as: strengthening training, reducing load, paying attention to inspection and strengthening lubrication. As long as attention is paid to and according to the requirements of the maintenance and maintenance of the loader in the running-in period, it will reduce the occurrence of early failures, prolong the service life, improve the efficiency of work, and the machine will not bring you more benefits.