In order to ensure the reliability of electronic products, it is necessary to strictly control the selection and application of electronic components, so what are the rules for the selection of electronic components? Let's take a look
1, the selected devices follow the company's normalization principle, under the premise of not affecting the function, reliability, as little as possible to choose the type of materials.
2. Materials with "preferred grade" of "A" in bom library shall be preferentially selected.
3. Select devices whose life cycle is in growth and maturity.
4. Select the birth and descent devices to go through the special batch process.
5. Carefully select devices whose life cycle is in decline, and prohibit the selection of discontinued devices.
6. The package models with small RjA thermal resistance and larger Tj junction temperature are preferred for power devices.
7. Devices with package size less than 0402 (inclusive) are prohibited.
8, ESD resistance capacity of at least 100V, and requires the design of anti-static measures.
9. The selected component MSL (moisture sensitivity level) shall not be greater than grade 5 (inclusive).
10, preferentially choose sealed vacuum packaging model, MSL (moisture sensitivity level) greater than 2 (including), must use sealed vacuum packaging.
Well, the above content is about electronic components how to select the introduction, I hope to help you.